Real Time Learning In a Real Pet Spa Environment
Nestled in the home of the Anoka downtown area, the PUCCI student gains real time experience practicing in a high-end grooming salon.
- The facility includes 2500 square feet of spa, retail and classroom space. Set in the old bank building of the 1800s, and featuring original fixtures.
- PUCCI students interface with clients, practice using a pet specific point of sale system and develop strategies for marketing their future careers.
- Pet grooming, styling, and design are practiced each day with an abundant assortment of dogs from Scottish Terriers to Standard Poodles to Golden Doodles.
High Skills High Demand
Our classes take the PUCCI student beyond the basics. The PUCCI graduate is skilled in canine handling, fashion and advance design and styling techniques. Pucci offers a program like no other in the country, specializing in Spa services, canine geometrics and entrepreneurship. The PUCCI graduate possess the skills and confidence in demand in the fast growing pet care industry.
- Aromatherapy and Massage
- T-Touch and Gentle Handling
- Canine Geometrics
- American and European Dog History
Inspiration Instruction For The Life of Your Career
You will always be a PUCCI graduate, welcomed back to your school for consultation, refresher courses or a little inspiration. Your tuition covers PUCCI mentorship services which include career assistance, networking, and support as you begin your career journey. Exclusively for PUCCI graduates, aspiring entrepreneurs may contract private consultation services with Mary Faith Moore, for an additional fee.
- Connect With Potential Employers
- Start Your Own Business
- Network Support
Why Pucci? Compare Us:
Veterinary Assistant vs. Canine Design Specialist*
|Veterinary Assistant||Canine Design Specialist|
In general, the duties of a veterinary technician may include any part of a veterinary practice that does not involve diagnosis, prescription, or surgery. All functions of a veterinary technician are performed under the supervision of a veterinarian. Veterinary technicians are not typically self employed
Pet spa or salon owner or manager, competitive groomer, regional grooming, retail manager, or pet stylist. Many pet grooming professionals are self employed.
|*Salary: $17,000 to $37,679 yearly||*Salary: $19,729 to $44,733 yearly|
|Time To Complete School:
Two to four years
|Time to complete school:
Up to six months
*Source: Salary.com 6/1/11